A couple of weeks ago I told you guys about my column at Grand Diva Magazine. The title of the column is ‘How to wear’ and this time I wanted to show you how to keep wearing your summer dresses into fall and I thought I might as well show you here as well because the column is in dutch 🙂
So here are a few tips:
• Too hot to wear panty’s? Wear your boots. Black is a bit harsh, try color
• A scarf is easy to throw on when it’s a bit colder. When you gave a long neck, wear it all around your neck.
• Wear a blazer as a coat. You can keep on wearing this in mild winters as well, just throw on thicker scarf and maybe some gloves.
• When it get really cold, wear your tights.
• You can wear open shoes in fall as well, just wear them with opaque tights
• A cosy cardigan will keep you warm as well, in- and outside
What you really can’t wear in fall are dresses that scream summer, like flower ones and really thin fabrics.
The last photo I posted some time ago (winter!), you can find it here.
Hope you liked this post. Enjoy your week!
Een paar weken geleden stond mijn eerste column online bij Grand Diva Magazine. Voor mijn buitenlandse lezers heb ik het even in het engels vertaald. Het origineel kun je hier lezen.
Love Els x