For several reasons this was mission impossible.
1. It was freeeeezing cold when we shot these pictures (this was last Sunday). The temperatures here in Holland dropped below 0˚C but it felt like -10˚C because of the cold wind from the north-east. It even snowed again. In march, go figure.
2. The wind was blowing so hard that it seriously was mission impossible to keep the hair straight. We had to take shelter in an alley what turned out to be a nice location for the shoot. Check out the last photo, that one says it all.
3. My photographers (my love) hands were frozen so to push the button on the camera was a real struggle. But he did it anyway, because he love me of course 🙂
4. I’m stubborn. I refuse to dress in my wintery clothes again. I WANT SPRING!! And spring clothes. My closet is already filled with new stuff and I just want to wear it, is that too much to ask? And that brings me to this jumpsuit.
Most jumpsuits are mission impossible
5. Last but not least: this jumpsuit is a perfect outfit for spring. This jersey jumpsuit by Pinkclove (on sale now!, see link at the bottom) has a nice flower pattern in lovely colors. It has batwing sleeves but the mission impossible about it is that most jumpsuits are a real horror to get into or out of it. For a pitstop at the loo for instance. This jumpsuit has a zipper at the back and I can’t open or close it on my own. So my love had to dress and undress me the whole day so he ended up hating the damn thing and he didn’t like it to begin with anyway. What is it with men and jumpsuits? Most men don’t like them. Why is that? It can be feminine and sexy, don’t you agree?
I did a little switch with Marianne (check out her blog here), she bought the jumpsuit but she is really tall so this jumpsuit was not wearable for her long body. I’m 173 cm tall and the body is barely long enough to fit me. If I was 1 cm taller it would have been a problem. Anyway, I ended up with this jumpsuit and Marianne has a cute little dress that wasn’t my cup of tea. Problem solved! Except the problem that I can’t get the darn thing zipped up or zipped open. Oh well, I’ll wear it anyway (because I’m stubborn), I just don’t drink and pee for a day 😉
Are you a fan of the jumpsuit or do you find it to be a mission impossible as well?
What I’m wearing:
Blazer River Island (old) similar here